Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can i get into Insomnia mode? Apply for part time insomnia.

245 am when wan ning told me that she cant sleep becoz of the insomnia..and i am so envy..well not becoz i am mentally sick or what, jus because i really need to work out during night time, and the worse thing is i never stay awake so easy. I can proudly confess that i never have insomnia experiences in my life so far. To stay awake, i have to turn on my disney and cartoon channel so loud to let me stay awake.I think thats why i fell in love to spongebob and disney cartoons.

330am..i am rushing the concept of the pertubuhan ladang negeri sarawak website which i promise to propose to petrus on thursday. busy with works on day time, i only left night time to do it. its the disney cartoons which make me stay awake. i cant forget how much laughter and joy the disney cartoon n that squarepant fellow had brought to me..he is just so amusing to be real. Well..and arRR..WATCHING that while DOING works sure make my progress slower.That explain why my progress so slow. or i should pray for part time insomnia?

He is shouting '' insomnia please!!''

the 2 fellow that brought joy to me..even sometimes patrick can be so annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment