Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The lovely mother of mine

 


When my mom first learn sms, she texted me '' How are you''.. and we are only 10m distances. Everyone got a cute mother,right. Its amazing that a 60s and a 80s has so much differents in between but in heart, no distance. Cherish your parents. See their world, understand their world, not using your own perspectives to judge them. They need your understanding.

Most of us got a lovely mother, we are lucky that our mother is a fussy and bossy one. She taught us well and make our life into a better one. I still remember the first time I brought her to the cinema and the very first time of me and her watching movie, she gave so much patience. I could really understand if she could not understand or sit tight on seat for the action movie, but she gave effort and appreciated that I brought her for movie.  They have all the money but if possible they wish they can buy our time.
Love your mom and parents more today before it is too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment