Friday, April 13, 2012

Somewhere memorable in every heart - the childhood place



Everyone has a given childhood memories by god, whether it is good or bad one, somehow it is something inspiring to your rest of of life. Tell me, how many of you certainly think that your childhood is full of emptyness or nothing inspiring? Well even emptyness should be mean something, it reminds you to appreciate your future days and fulfill your days with dream in order to replace all those emptyness. So believe me or not, your childhood certainly means something. So how you spent your childhood or WHERE you spent most of your childhood?

Talking about WHERE. It reminds me how I used to spend most of my childhood days in a wooden shop place with lots of dust, dirt, mud, grass and chucky stuff. It must be the greatest dusty place. Great in the term that I spent most of my precious memories at there. Believe me, when you spent all your days in a place, bad or good environment, you will always make it as a wonderful one.

Again, I need to flashed back to a old story. A story of mine. I have to proudly say that I came from a very poor background family, poor enough that we could not even afford a good dinner. A plate of 20 pieces Fried Goreng Pisang for 5 people simply was the best dinner for our family. We might be poor outside, but we were rich inside. We were a happy poor family. The living did not being so good until my dad started the hardware business with another partner and my mother as another assistant. It was happened when I was 6. Well, starting a business can never be so easy. That is why I still never dare to start my own business while I always have a lot of fancy thinking. My dad rented a site and start to build the factory. Every inch every feet, they build it themselves. It was not a marvelous look place but still look fine at least. The first month they only earn a little, that enough to buy better dinner for the family. The business slowly getting better and I spents almost every days at there. Well,thanks to my mum who wished to guide me on my studies. I needed to stay back at the shop after the school. Every afternoon, I played the same game. Brick throwing, running in the mud, lady bird catching and the most classic game of all - the hide and seek. Until I was 11, I stopped coming to shop so often. Sometimes, I still will go there but not for those game. During the holiday, I basically earn some pocket money by working there. So, it was really a memorable place. 2012, April, I mark it as an important month that this memorable place being bulldozed. Our shop has moved to new place as the old one need to be clear off for government building and construction project.

The last piece of wood falling down, '' bangg'', nothing left. Knowing that once a memorable place is going to be vanished from the eyes, it is simply painful and unspeakable sadness. 1992 - 2012 Thank you Memory, I was grown up here. The past can not be backed, the future is ahead waiting for me. The time flushes everything, it reminds me that my responsible to be an adult. Yeah...I am simply no more a kid. No brick throwing game,lady catching or hide and seek. It is about career, earning a better living and making those childhood ridiculous dream to be real. Hi, world.




                           How many cats has grown up here? More than 10.


         This territory belongs to my mum favourite daugther, Bobby (2002 - 2010)


       One Week After that (1992 - 2012) For 20 years, this is the place I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment