Thursday, April 10, 2014

SKA Dog Show April 2014 at Hills Shopping Mall! Are you a pet lover and how can you miss it?

Been super long time, but I'm finally back to post the life! Not to prostitute my life but I believe we all do need to have a right way to express our feeling and I love writing and sharing. Before I go out topic again, ok this post is about an upcoming event in Kuching.

SKA All Breeds Championship Dog Show is an event+competition where you are able to see all kinds of dog breeds compete for the True breed title. It will be held at the shopping mall which I am currently working for- Hills Shopping Mall. In case you may need to know..where the hell is this place,well I mean not everyone understand the best kolo mee that you are refering to. You always get to see this kind of situation where people give you a sigh and say'' neh,that place ah,you don't know ka..'' the fact is ''I really don't know what are you talking durr!'' *flip table. Alright, so my point of all this long example is-please check in this site:www.facebook.com/hillsmall.kch

Well no harm to stay tune to a facebook page right..I believe you already mark down at least 5 facebook page.

Alright, back to the SKA All Breeds Championship Dog Show. The last time it was held at my shopping mall here was back to last April. It is really quite some times already. One good thing for pet lover is that you can see all kinds of different dog except the typical over well known German Shephard and Golden Retriever. If you know Afghan Hound, you will agree with me that this dog is really rare and can hardly been found in Malaysia and Afghan Hound will appear in this dog show too. Well honestly, I don't like to act pro so I have to admit I really don't understand how they judge the true breed...but it's still not bad to experience a chance to see so many kinds of dogs. So..If you are reading this post and still early, come to join us. Or else join us next round too.

Attached with the simple poster design which I made for the event and some photos for the last dog show event.
Well due to the tight schedule, I make a very fast design. But it's ok it works!


 The owner of the Afghan Hound who share his experience: Pets are amazing, when you give them some time, they give you double and triple love and respect in return.





Do you know that this two dogs are father and son?

Surprisingly that no one no even the owner will expect, that the son just beat the father to win the title.
Well as just Chinese always got a kind of saying ''Green comes from blue and greater than blue''

The father didn't win that round but win the girl's heart

The organizer: Hills Shopping Mall and Sarawak Kennel Association
Counting from the left, the bottom row front 3rd is my marketing manager, Sabrina Douglas who taught me a lot of thing.

Somehow,When I took this shot..this owner looks like a vet doctor who is checking on the Bxxx.

Well another unknown special pokemon..but gorgeous!

Helena Goh, one of my friend who really love pets a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment