Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HTC WildFire to SAMSUNG WAVE 723 in 2 weeks time.

2 weeks ago.I was stucked between the HTC wildfire and samsung wave 723.At last I just bought my HTC wildfire. I was so happy and excited toward it. But then one week later, problem appeared.My wildfire become crazy and dont even response when ppl call in and sometimes lagging too.And by the way, it is not very user friednly to me wither.=.= I went to the sales person, it appeared to be that the HTC of mine got softwares problem.

I am so frustrated and dissapointed of the wildfire..so i sold my HTC Wildfire and bought back the samsung wave 723..hmm..its not feeling good. I mean some people claimed that I made a bad choice of changing from higher price phone to lower price phone.But considering the samsung is more applicable to me, I just use samsung wave 723.

Whats the point of using a higher price phone if it is not applicable to you?
Hopefully samsung wave 723 will give me good phone experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment