Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best friends who bless my life

Theres once, when I stepped into a 4 years relationship that change me a lot, into a negative personalities, when I could not see or feel the light. We fought, we had conflictions for almost everyday. In chinese, we call it bad feng shui or ''huai qi壞氣'' until the 4th year, I decided to broke the relationship..It was never been so easy, when I had a lot of conflictions,guilty feelings toward her, but definitely I thought it was a must to stop it before its going worse. After the broke up, we both moved on to own life. The feeling of guilty never felt better until 10 months after that, I knew from her that she decided to step into another relationship. God blesses her, she should has new leaf. The best thing I heard from her was that'' I change a lot after our broke up, to become a better partner for future one''

I met a girl who intend to help me out from the sadness and guiltyness. I falled deeply to her, and its never like happily ever after like i thought. I lost a brothership and dignity because of the relationship. I used to see everything with eyes until I blinded my mind and heart. I became a third person in a wrong relationship. Whats right or wrong. Life turned bad, I felt like I lost everything, but something is true, when god close a window, he will open another window for you. True friends were there to support.They never left me, never abandoned me. I was touch in heart sincerely, but I never say thank you to them coz I'm simply an ego. They pulled me up and watched my back. the friendship is so true that I can hardly to use words to tell them. Until last december, we finished our degree together.Yeah, I forget to mention, the true friends of mine are my 6 years college classmates.

 
Back to July, we went to Sabah, so called gay vacation.



Our degree final exhibition, can you see us?

Talking about real friendship, arr and my partner now is one of my best friend too. She used to be one of the best friend that comfort accompany my days when I was down. Until someday, she became my partner. Its hardly believe that once a stranger, can be a close one. We first met at the snooker place, when I thought that she was the kind of Ah lian, I mean I really will have a bad impression toward a female stranger who appeared there, haha I wont want to know if people will think me so or not. But,she amazed me, gave me positive energy toward life. Until one day, I decided to hold her hand,well she may not be stunning from outside,but she is awesome from inside,which grab my attention the most. I know its very cliche to say ''she is a nice girl'' but she is a kind one, who is so helpful and always being determined in helping friends or society, well I dont know if thats simply because she came from a scout background. Something I know she made something big that I never plan to achieve, she wants to help people but I am looking forward to help myself. The days with her is calm and peaceful, she never say No to what I am believing , in fact she will try her best to help my life to be a more quality one. Although I had confliction from times to times, simply becoz I am a very materialistic type. But, I believe the days with her will make me to make a better life. Not only for what I am looking for, but what I do not have.



She is the one Im talking about.



Back to last April, we went to Sematan. All the best friends were just beside my position. Haha.

I always believe that good relationship will lead to a big family. And yeah, I am creating the family that I am looking for. A family with important friends and life goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment