Friday, April 6, 2012

Wowbook 2012

I feel like I am a lot older than my real age recently. Has been 4 months since I graduated, away from the rushing ASSignment life. My stamina seriously pulls down and staying awake in the midnight can never be easy anymore. Step into commerical working life, my mental and physical is adapted to it. Work during office hours, easily doze off after moon rises. I need to pull up my spirit, fire the motivation. The engine that stop for quite some times need to reboot.


 I like this visual, inspired from the the Atlus - Persona 4.

Talking about the motivation, last month is not a motivative one, I have almost lost my directions, I mean after long time study and I am fully adapted to it. Alrite, again I recalled those epic memories of Uni Life. Here go the story, I still remember the day we finished our Final Exhibition and went to the class trip. The night is awesome, we made a circle and gave speech about own experiences of the uni life. We all wish to give each other good memories during the night. The best thing I ever said in my life is something unexpected, '' I always think of walking outside this damn shit school, since the first year there is corruptions happened in school, I always tell myself to study my part, get my cert and leave this place. BUT, today when the closer the ending, the bigger the fear. I am fear of losing...losing a life that I have been adapted for long. I never know I cant leave this place so badly, most importantly I cant leave the classmates. I dunno if everyone has the same feeling as me, but I am really going to miss this part of my life a lot. From golden brown hair, so called ah beng until today.. I change a lot, and its the 6 years that change me'' I give credit to myself..the most difficult part is not adapting to new part, but is leaving the old part.

Well mention about the new life, I am now working as the art director at Malaysia Wow in publishing discount voucher book-Wowbook 2012. Yeah that is only part of me. The other part of me is a freelance designer running own design project and interests. Back to the topic, so what is the Wowbook 2012?





 Can you see the changes of wowbook?

The design of wowbook 2012 is much more different from the previous wowbook, there is a die cut in the book to place the mini voucher booklet. It will be more convienient for the users. The wowbook 2012 include maps showing merchants places and places of interest in kuching. Well, not only as the discount book but it is working as a tour guide. At the same time, one of the newest features found in the wowbook 2012 is that we do not use the wowcard idea anymore. If you buy one, you will get a cute wowbird keychain, please do not take it as a decorative items as you can redeem more unlimited discounts on selected merchants with the wowbird keychain. This can be an interactive promotion items indeed.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment